Inner Light Photography has emerged out of Shane’s 25 years of study and practice in the healing arts and introspective meditative yoga traditions. Inner light photography has been distilled into an extraordinary creative teaching that allows photographers and artists a radically different way of approaching their craft and creativity.
The practice is one of learning to become fully present to all the creative faculties available to us in any given moment, many of which go completely un-noticed unless we learn to recognize and attune to them. Imagine a completely harmonious experience of your mind and body, one in which your thoughts, feelings and actions unify seamlessly as your greatest creative expression moment to moment.
Here is some of what you will learn:
• Quieting the mind to overcome distracting thoughts and focus on important creative goals
• Learn to temporarily suspend pre-visualizations recognizing them as potential obstructions to what is truly present
• Learn to powerfully open and direct your awareness in ways that allow you to see and experience the larger whole without missing important details for creative composition.
• Clearly recognize and attune to the emotional subjectivity of your creative experience, without becoming narrowly fixated on merely the external forms of your focus.
• Accessing greater freedom and function within your breath and body.
• Learn to awaken, align and unify all your sensory faculties as powerful creative tools.
• recognize and understand the biases of your mind that prevent you from noticing what is truly present moment to moment.