Why choose a NANPA Regional Event?
- Get into the field with other nature photographers
- Avoid extensive research with pre-scouted shooting locations and carefully planned itineraries
- Take advantage of one-on-one instruction opportunities in the field
- Build relationships with people who share your interests
- Enjoy discount hotel rates
NANPA Regional Events typically take place over 3-4 days—often timed for a long weekend. Events are led by one or more outstanding NANPA members with extensive knowledge of the area. Attendance is limited—typically one leader per 6-10 guests, a maximum of 30 participants. One group meal at the conclusion of the event is usually included in the event price.
Individual events can vary somewhat from these norms. Please check the listing for event-specific details.
2022 NANPA Regional Event Sponsor