- This event has passed.
England Lake District and Beyond Hadrian’s Wall, Northumberland, North York Moors with Strabo Tours–Ron Rosenstock
October 10 - October 20$4,995
• Nine days of photographing and instruction with accomplished photographer and tour leader Ron Rosenstock.
• Explore with your local guide, learning about the local culture, food, arts and crafts, historical architecture of the region, along with natural lakes and landscapes.
• Hadrian’s Wall, a former defense fortification built by the Roman Empire.
• Photograph dramatic seascapes of Northumberland National Park in Northeast England.
• Travel to the cliff edge between the historic port of Whitby and the smugglers’ haunt of Robin Hood’s Bay.
• Day trips in the Lake District photographing villages, various lakes, valleys and mountain peaks.
• UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
• Relaxed and flexible itinerary to make the most of the photo opportunities that come your way.
• There will be private vehicle for day trips planned around quieter and peaceful times with your local guide.
• Tour limited to 12 participants for extra attention.