Join us May 23-28, 2022, on this outstanding, all-inclusive 6-day, 5-night photography tour and explore unique Eastern Washington landscapes created thousands of years ago by the Missoula Ice Age floods. Photograph the world-famous rolling farmlands of the Palouse, stunning Palouse Falls, jagged gorges, towering columnar basalt cliffs, hidden lakes, beautiful bluffs overlooking the mighty Columbia River, colorful mountains, and breathtaking sunsets.
Locations include: The Palouse, Ancient Lakes, Hanford Reach, White Bluffs, Palouse Falls, the Columbia River, and Steptoe Butte.
• Improve your photo skills with personalized, professional photography assistance.
• Enhance your digital workflow with Lightroom instruction.
• Relax in award-winning hotels.
• Enjoy delicious gourmet cuisine.
• Travel in comfort with private transportation.
Registration & Final Payment Deadline: May 1, 2022
Availability – 4 Spots Maximum
6382 Charleston Road
Alma, IL 62807